"oh my GOd there are TWO gay characters in this movie lets watch it"
"dude dude dude we have to see it it has a queer girl”
"I heard this movie has non-sexualized female character”
"ok I know it only has one girl but she is written like an ACTUAL PERSON!!"
"THERE IS A TRANS CHARACTER"
"so its not canon but if you squint I think this character is asexual”
"and get this the gay character is actually not white”
one time i was swimming in a spring in florida and everybody started screaming and getting out of the water and i was like haha losers aint nothing in this water and so i climbed up on a rock to sit, but then the rock started moving and thats the story of the time i rode a manatee
- Assassin's Creed Unity: *no playable female Assassins*
- Male gamers: This is just fine, so shut up! What's important isn't the character's gender, it's the story they are in! Who cares about the characters' genders? Stop trying to ruin other people's fun!
- Hyrule Warriors: *10 playable characters, 8 of them are women*
- Male gamers: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?! There are too many girls in this game! What about us, the male fans? Why the female fans have more options? Women aren't interesting, if you don't include more men in the game then the story will become boring!
- I literally haven't seen one single male Nintendo fan complain about the amount of female characters in Hyrule Warriors. In fact, when I saw men talk about it, they said they think it's awesome and then made fun of Ubisoft.
My dad would tell me that when we were little and people would say to him “wow, four daughters, that’s a lot of weddings to pay for” (because traditionally the bride’s family would pay for the wedding), my dad would respond with “well, we’re hoping at least one of them will be gay so we can split the cost with the other bride’s family”
He said people never knew how to respond